Friday, June 25, 2010

Liars?

It doesn’t matter whether are you really lying or not . Frankly speaking , everything is over . Showing emoness to you is the toughest part , is not about rescuing things which are dead , is always a weakness of myself . You hurt me too deep , is like my heart , you hold it up , you smashed it to the wall , my heart is already in shattered pieces , yet you still wanna stir it with blood . You changed , your once an evil girl , but now ur even a devil . I’m trying to change ur life and my life while we are together , u let me down .
You’re kind of girl who can take me down , and lift me up again . Yes I am emo , emo like never had it anymore in my life . I fucking hate my life because of you ! With ur presence in my life is like mind controlling !
Right now , I’m just telling to you that

Who is Hot?
It’s you …
Who is Charming ?
It’s you
Who is sweet ?
It’s you
Who is always a darling of millions in my mind ?
It’s you
Who is a liar ?
It’s me
Haha , I learn it from liars !!!

2 comments:

kingmang said...

Move on la leng zai. =D

Yennie said...

Thanks moon.. i will ...
I'm alright now.. I got new target..