Monday, June 28, 2010

Just for you .........

A broken heart from the past .....
Previously , I was a boy with filled with emo acts ....
I can feel my heart that has been brokened , or might dissappear .
The stab is just too deep and is not mendable anymore .
I'm trying to search for myself wildly !!!!
Sometimes I just felt so crazy about myself ,
without target , is just so lifeless .......

But .....

Is so different right now , I finally found the key ...
A key leads to my heart , unlocks my heart ....
In my past , I always thought the key I kept ,
is always the best key I had , but now I threw away the key ,
I thought I will never find the key anymore ,
Until you reach me and held me the right key .....

My life as usual , I always hide in the room ,
facing 4 walls around me , measuring the wideness of the floor ...
Hearing songs which soothen my mind ,
Telling myself how good if I'm alone ,
Until I met you , I totally understand ,
I have to walk out the room , to face the world ,
and walk across the future , I realize my future ,
is so so far to walk , because of you I understand
Life is so much more to try , to appreciate ,
Things I really wish right now , is to be with you ,
to tell you , I knew you won't think I'm able to care for you ,
but at the moment , time will show everything ,
I will never put all my time for you ,
is because I want to care my future for you , for us !
Even though , our conversation is short ,
I'm trying to prolonged , to elaborate more n more ,
I don't hope the conversation will end with a Bye word ,
Everyday I wake , everyday I sleep , your in my mind ,
Yes true thing is , is very hard to forget the past ,
I just wish I will get over with it , give me time , I will proof it to you
I promised , no matter what reason happened ,
My work , my studies , even traffic jam ,
I will be there for you on your graduation day ,
helding you 99 roses that you wish .
Red rose which draw defense in it's own to the love .

I will work hard , will study hard ,
I will make create a better family with you .
Even the love is not meant to be ,
I don't mind , because loving someone ,
the first thing is to learn how to let go .
Having you in my life symbolize future and happiness
but seeing you happy symbolize things which cheer me up .

To me , Love is about the world .....

Your might be a person in the world ,
but to a person you might be the world ......
And that's you , you're my world right now !
Trust me , when I get over my past ,
I am always ready , to stay right next to you ,
even if we are not meant to be ,
my heart is also in your heart ......

No comments: